Spring 2022 Galileo Circle Scholarship
The College of Science has announced a call for the Spring 2022 Galileo Circle Scholarships in the amount of $1,000. These scholarships are funded by the generous contributions of members of the Galileo Circle. Recipients are expected to attend the Galileo Scholars Event in the spring, TBA.
- Full-time major in the MCB undergraduate or graduate degree program
- 3.2 minimum GPA
- Completion of one semester of research.
Open to all MCB students who are continuing into Fall 2022. Galileo Circle funds will be disbursed for your Fall 2022 semester. If you are graduating this spring, you are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Galileo Circle Scholarship Information Form: please write legibly
- Personal Statement (1 page), please included current research interests and future goals; avoid using technical jargon. Double spaced, 12 pt. font.
- Résumé or CV, please include education, honors/awards, grants/scholarships, research experience, professional affiliations, publications, community service
- Letter of support from a College of Science faculty member (have faculty send directly to Kara at email@example.com)
Scholarship recipients are selected by The MCB Awards Committee for final selection.
Scholarship packets must be submitted through email by: 8:00 AM, March 14, 2022 to Kara Dyson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Contact Kara Dyson at email@example.com.