To be considered for the Accelerated Master's Program in MCB, students must meet these criteria at the time of application:
- Be a current, continuing University of Arizona undergraduate.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.3.
- Have a minimum of one year of research experience.
- Have completed at least 75 units of undergraduate course work (a minimum of 12 undergraduate units must have been completed in the student's major at University of Arizona's main campus).
- Be planning to graduate with the Bachelor's degree in December 2017 or later.
- While students from any major at the U of A will be considered, applicants must have completed MCB 301, MCB 304, and MCB 305. It is acceptable if one of these courses is in progress at the time of application.